Our client is a leader in developing bespoke customer experience platforms for a wide variety of clients.
Now there is a new role across all of their portfolio of clients, and we're looking for a passionate all-rounder, with great attention to detail and who is able to hold their own with minimal hand holding.
This SAM will play a major role in running the team to deliver on this. Attention to detail, knowledge in processes and CRM are critical.
Also because the business is evolving rapidly, someone who has a consulting/CX/UX/analytics background and is extremely comfortable talking about data matrixes would be great as well.
- Around 3-5 years of agency experience and who is confident to control large campaigns from start to finish
- Strong budget management skills and confident to work on fast-growing accounts
- High level attention to detail
- Understands processes within the agency and client side
- Can take responsibility for the output of day to day work
- Has a strong knowledge of 1:1/CRM campaigns, DM and Digital
- A very good knowledge of strategy, writing presentations and being able to contribute to business challenges
We are looking especially for candidates that are passionate and willing to go the extra mile, a Team player with a good attitude!
If this sounds like you I'd love to chat about your experience - send your CV through to Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org