Our client are a well-known retail/footwear brand with a bold, edgy style based in Central London, who are currently looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their buzzing in-house team!
A very driven atmosphere, with a small collaborative design/marketing team who work across a wide range of collateral, ensuring everything is consistent and on-brand.
Their larger creative campaigns are out-sourced to a leading creative agency, which are then bought in-house for this team to roll them out across all mediums.
On a day-to-day basis this candidate will be working across all forms of digital design and artwork, using the Adobe Design Suite to support their ecommerce functions as well as regional digital marketing activities. Also including banners, homepage takeovers, emailers and social/blog content.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Design Suite (particularly Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Digital Design experience across banners, web and emails.
- Have an understanding of the limitations of code when designing for digital - hand coding skills are not essential but would be a bonus.
- A genuine interest and appreciation of music, arts and culture.
- A design related degree and commercial experience in a design role (portfolio must be digital heavy).
- Any other software skills suitable for digital design such as After Effects and/or video editing software.
- Any past retail or music sector experience, or portfolio samples of bold, edgy work would be a bonus.
- Ability to prioritise and work to multiple deadlines.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.