The ideal candidate will have experience with marketing automation platforms (ideally Hubspot), and is familiar with email, social media and website operations. The role will work closely with executive leaders, and will need to be able to estimate effort, commit to deadlines, and work with others to produce top quality work. The ability to write and produce content for emails, social posts and other marketing materials is a must.
Daily management of corporate social media channels including:
- Content calendar ownership
- Content research and sourcing per our defined content pillars
- Post creation, moderation and response
- Social media listening and reporting
- Content creation
Keep up to date with social media platform changes, best practices and usage trends
Manage HubSpot marketing and sales suite of tools including:
- List creation, monitoring and management (send lists and suppression lists)
- Email campaign creation for both single send email, and nurture email campaigns
- Creation of landing pages and online forms
- Set-up, launch, measure and optimize campaigns
- QA of all elements of an email campaign
Produce engaging, grammatically flawless copy for all marketing channels including email (subject lines and body copy), landing pages, our web site, client case studies or other marketing materials
Manage content production projects for marketing (including communicating with studio manager, designers, stakeholders, etc)
Perform an editorial role on copy from other team members or clients
Prioritize and manage assigned projects and work independently
Keep track of national marketing conference and events
Help with content strategy and copywriting needs for client work when applicable
Produce and manage logistics for company marketing events - this could include workshops, conferences and trade shows
College degree is required
HubSpot Marketing Software Certification
Minimum 2-5 years relevant email marketing experience, HubSpot preferred, but will accept experience on Marketo, Eloqua, or Pardot
Experience with CMS content platforms, such as WordPress is a plus.
Experience with setting-up PPC campaigns is a plus.
- Facebook Ads Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Google Adwords
This is a full-time, on-site role in our Atlanta office.