This position will lead the company’s digital marketing agency organization– Digital Engagement Services. In this role you will design and implement the firm’s digital marketing and media strategy, review, assess and provide leadership to the firm’s digital marketing and analytics efforts, and ensure alignment among all marketing efforts, marketing outsourcing services to our civic and government clients, delivering multi-channel digital communication, engagement, audience reach and collaboration strategy, campaigns, analytics and results.
This position will also oversee daily production, ensure all deadlines are met, educate the broad marketing team on best practices across all digital engagements and encourage collaboration across the digital team and specifically across the marketing organization. This role will also be responsible for providing mentoring to staff along with contingencies for staffing needs.
- Provide executive leadership to growing team of Digital Engagement services talent.
- Develop consulting services organization model and manage client-level and overall operational profitability.
- Stay ahead of CX and digital government practices, as well as government programs and funding streams
- Developing a forward looking website strategy for a complete overhaul to the existing site along with processes for on-going long-term and
- incremental improvements based on evolving technologies and industry best practices. Collaborating across the marketing, channel and sales organizations to make recommendations and ensure proper analytics are captured and utilized in support of our marketing and distribution efforts.
- Providing regular reporting on the impact of various digital initiatives to be assessed and leveraged by internal Marketing and presented to senior distribution, Leadership and Executive Committee Creating and implementing strategies to enhance the firm’s social media engagement
- Achieving DES sales / growth targets
- Achieving key client expansion growth targets
- Delivering consistent client success and high NPS scores
- Delivering proposals, pitches and projects on time and within budget
- Overachieving project objectives and outcomes
- Meeting established utilization goals for team members
- Project delivery efficiency, scalability and profitability
- Process improvements and optimizations
Proven experience in a leadership role for a digital marketing agency consisting of advertising/marketing/communications, consulting/content production/strategy development
Masterful command of multi-platform/channel digital campaign operations and team management
Demonstrated experience delivering exceptional client work that turns into strong client success stories and high referral rates
High degree of success leading new sales and client expansion opportunities
Strong ability to convey complex concepts to all audience levels
Passion for public service, citizen engagement and communication
Ability to shape stories with data
Excellent organization skills and a passion for process and business systems, as well as process improvement ideation
Exceptional interpersonal skills for internal and external relationship building at all levels of the organization, including cross-departmental colleagues, C-suite and clients
Ability to thrive in a lean, self-motivated, proactive environment
Commitment to diversity of thought and consideration of different ideas