We are looking for an inspirational, multi-faceted, talented Experiential Creative Director OR Senior Experiential Creative Director to lead and inspire.
Our Client is the world's leader in the organization and distribution of information. We are searching for a talented, exciting Senior Creative Director with serious ideation and storytelling chops and deep Live Production experience to match. If this sounds like you and you are ready to roll your sleeves up and become a part of something truly special, read on.
A seasoned creaitve team, along with senior account leadership, executive producers, technical directors, and fabrication managers, spread across offices and time zones, form the base of your team. When you’ve finished, a small army of professionals look to you for ideation, inspiration, and we need a leader who eagerly embraces the challenge.
And, of course, the clients. We need someone who treats clients like partners, listening first and then pitching them with unending enthusiasm and patience, and instilling nothing short of total confidence. You are a storyteller with not only the creative chops but a strategic mindset as well.
We won’t lie – we know it’s a tough gig to fill. But if the challenge excites rather than scares you, keep reading, because you might be exactly the person we need.
- 8+ years of experience with global brands in experiential marketing or integrated markets services agency/company
- Significant experience with high end, live production and custom content creation (digital, live, motion)
- Track record of successful partnerships with account leadership to grow the business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience being both an independent contributor and team leader
- Sharp business instincts with fundamental understanding of agency business models
- Grasp of production and fabrication nomenclature, timelines and process
- Ability to travel 15-20%
- Portfolio of relevant and outstanding work that showcases innovate thinking, creative problem solving and outstanding live production execution
WHO WE ARE
We are the world leader in experiential marketing. Our 29 global offices are packed with great people dreaming up ideas that are transforming industries and bringing the most respected brands to life in powerfully exciting ways.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on any protected class.