An amazing Richmond-based online retailer is looking for a digital marketer to join their team as E-Commerce Specialist.
The E-Commerce Specialist will be responsible for driving sales and revenue through key online channels, primarily the client's Amazon Marketplace Store.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position, based on-site in our client's Richmond, VA office. NO REMOTE CANDIDATES.
- Recent graduate to junior level marketer (0-3 years' experience)
- Previous experience with merchandising e-commerce/digital marketing experience
- Previous experience with Amazon Marketplace is a HUGE PLUS.
- Highly-motivated, professional who wants to manage a channel, drive ROI, and grow professionally.
- Capable of taking ownership of the day-to-day responsibilities and strategic direction of the Amazon Marketplace channel.
- Enjoys taking on new challenges.
Working under the supervision of the Director E-Commerce, this position coordinates the day-to-day management of Amazon Seller Central with regard to Amazon FBA, direct fulfillment, sponsored products marketing and advertising, and all e-commerce inventory-related duties.
1. Coordinate, implement and process set-up of Amazon products and orders
· Set-up product information in Amazon Seller Central
· Coordinate photography of new product and image uploads
· Set up Ecometry for new products/pricing/UPC
· Review and order all Amazon-related product through Ecometry purchase orders
· Process, assemble tag and ship all Amazon FBA shipments
· Monitor and analyze sales and inventory levels by SKU to achieve in-stock and revenue goals
· Evaluate product offerings and work with internal staff to promote and move product/sales via On-Line accounts
· Evaluate and update pricing as required to maximize sales volume and profitability
· Create and update product copy to optimize keyword searches and customer interest
2. Provide customer service support to all E-commerce customers
· Review and respond to all questions, inquiries and reviews within 24 hours
· Process returns or customer requests immediately to drive high customer satisfaction
3. Coordinate, drive and maintain marketing and advertising campaigns
· Initiate, maintain and update sponsored product campaigns
· Review results and make ongoing adjustments as needed to maximize profitability
If you're a digital marketer who wants to thrive in a rapidly growing e-commerce channel...APPLY NOW!