Our client, an agency in Playa Vista, CA, is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Sr. Motion Graphics Designer who will play a hand in developing amazing social content within their Creative team for specific audiences on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, and more. Among your responsibilities will be to bring creative concepts and ideations to life via business development and pitch decks, and 360 social media campaigns.
As a member of the Creative team, you will work with the entire department, including the Creative Director, Art Directors, Production Manager, video editors, graphic and motion designers. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate and collaborate on a high-level with stakeholders, complete projects with quick turnaround times, excel under tight deadlines, and have a strong understanding of how compelling design brings the creative strategy to life with the goal of driving specific results for clients. The ideal candidate will also possess a strong foundation in motion graphics design and an eagerness to work in a collaborative, creative environment.
This is a great opportunity to work with an innovative, growing company with entertainment industry veterans, and build your portfolio with quality work for big name clients. The Sr. Motion Graphics Designer will have the opportunity to work on projects with some of our high-profile clients in the entertainment industry, as well as Fortune 500 brands in technology, apparel and consumer products.
*Applicants must provide a demo reel for consideration.
● Concept, design, animate and produce cohesive assets as part of the pitching and execution process.
● Design compelling and unique motion graphics for our clients that brings the creative direction to life.
● Demonstrate a skilled and innovative approach to your work while being mindful of client expectations, creative direction, and deadlines.
● Communicate and interact well with team members and supervisors across multiple departments.
- Accurately estimate and time manage your workday to ensure assets you are tasked with are executed thoughtfully and on time.
● Create assets that follow the creative brief concepts and adhere to good motion graphics design practices.
● Stay up-to-date with the latest motion graphics design, creative solutions and trends across markets and audiences to enhance creative campaigns.
● Collaborate and brainstorm with the creative team and other departments on the execution of campaigns.
● Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics Design or comparable field experience is encouraged
● 5+ years agency experience focusing on brands and entertainment-based clients
● Proven expertise in visual effects, graphics design and animation. Expert in use of Adobe After Effects.
● Experience with Rotoscoping and VFX Compositing
● Must be highly proficient in Adobe After Effects
● Proficiency in Cinema 4D (Maya and Nuke experience a plus)
● Excellent conceptual designer and thinker
● Must have strong motion graphics design skills
● Ability to iterate concepts in a variety of styles and translate creative direction accurately and meticulously
● Ability and desire to help lead and mentor junior-level designers
● Ability to articulate design concepts in a clear, meticulous, and thoughtful manner
● Strong ability to receive and assess constructive feedback and adjust designs appropriately
● Dependable, self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work under tight deadlines in a collaborative workplace.
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or collaboratively in a group, while able to provide thoughtful solutions and contribute to the creative direction when necessary
● Strong organizational and time management skills; meticulous and detail-oriented
● Online portfolio including demo reel that displays examples of work
● Knowledge of Asana ticketing system a plus