Jr. Campaign Manager - Digital Activation
Our client is an award-winning group of strategists, human behavior analysts, creators, and amplifiers that thrive on compelling and engaging audiences in meaningful ways. With a quality of service that's second to none, we create partnerships to design and develop cross-platform solutions that meet the demands of an evolving digital culture and diversified media landscape.
Our client takes great pride in people—brilliant, fun minds who challenge each other at the table, and the ping pong table, with fervor. They have no time for office politics, they spend it brainstorming around the campus or testing our puzzle-solving skills in an escape room. With a team like this, work and play are one and the same.
As Jr. Digital Campaign Manager, you will be a key member behind a best-in-class campaign management and have input into how campaigns are structured. It takes curiosity and awareness of new platforms, technologies, and tactics to bring to bear on our clients’ behalf. The Jr. Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for placing and analyzing online advertising, facilitating publisher relationships, and collaborating with strategy/planning team to execute plans accordingly.
What is expected of a Jr. Digital Campaign Manager?
- You’ll wear many hats and work closely with the Data Science, Ad Ops, Account Management, and Media Planning teams in order to monitor campaigns.
- Learn the basics of digital campaign/advertising activation and monitor profit margins and campaign performance.
- Monitor campaigns on a daily basis and ensures delivery against tiered goals.
- Collaborate with the team to determine campaign optimization strategy and execute.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the digital media landscape to ensure that clients have the best media delivery possible.
- Assist Media Buyers and Director of Media Operations as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to present and analyze data; Strong analytical mind and possess the ability to devise creative solutions to help further our clients’ success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Mass Media, Communications, Advertising, or Marketing degree preferred. Prior experience in Marketing, Advertising, and Sales is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems as well as be highly flexible and willing to adapt to in an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Knowledge of media math and formulas (digital preferred).
- Persuasive oral & written communicator, strong interpersonal skills and sense of urgency.
- Able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment!