Talent Acquisition Manager: Up to £45k. Great benefits package.
My client is a fast growing innovative start-up looking for a new talent acquisition manager to join the team.
The right person will have:
- Prior in-house recruitment experience
- Experience working in scale up / fast growing businesses
- Global hiring experience (particularly in Asia, Germany, US, Middle East)
- Experience hiring in one of the following areas (auto-mobility, travel & tourism, e-commerce, logistics)
You will work with some incredible people from all walks of life. They pride themselves on hiring the best people who are passionate about what they are trying to achieve.
As Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be managing various roles across the different teams – therefore, the ability to manage multiple briefs at speed is mandatory. You’ll be the first point of contact for potential employees, so it is of paramount importance that you are able to engage and build relationships with all types of people.
From day one you’ll be entrusted with the entire recruitment lifecycle, to include all admin, so you’ll need to be comfortable getting stuck in.
We have put a lot of time into our hiring criteria and take pride in identifying the best talent to join our team. You’ll be encouraged to take an innovative approach to sourcing new talent and building brand awareness through multiple channels – e.g. social media, networking and events.
We are open-minded about your experience level – though we’d be especially keen on anyone who has experience introducing new recruitment processes in a growing company.
- Working closely with internal teams; you will manage the hiring process from sourcing to onboarding across the business – to include global teams.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write compelling job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on our careers page, job boards and social networks
- Sourcing, attracting and screening candidates using a variety of channels, and creating a pipeline of candidates for future hiring needs.
- Create a more efficient talent acquisition process; collaborate with Head of People and management team to ensure the right candidates are attracted and accurate expectations are met.
- Collaborate with Head of People to create a strong employer brand to attract and retain talent.
Requirements. You will be:
- Energetic, proactive and a passionate brand
- A strong communicator, able to deliver clear and concise messages to candidates and hiring managers alike
- Highly organised, operational and a fast learner
- You will have:
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role within tech, digital, creative or recruiting for developers, marketers or the like
- Ability to identify gaps in the recruiting process and drive process and practice improvements
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Ability to manage a high volume of roles and candidates at speed
- Desire to play a key role in growing and developing a top-notch team solving huge problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact those shortlisted. Thank you for your application.