I need a Content Editor/Manager who is skilled at
· Copywriting, editing and proofreading
· Can put emphasis on creating user-centred content, working with analytics and research
· Has a solid understanding of SEO and Accessibility
· Can work to brand guidelines and tone of voice
· Managing beginning to end content production process
· Extensive CMS experience (preferably Drupal but not essential)
· Working on a website redesign project (preferable)
· Agile project experience (preferable)
· Working in large corporates with matrix stakeholder, able to persuade and manage complex sign off (preferable)
Our agency client is helping with a replatforming project, where they will have to create hundreds of new pages in the coming months to eventually replace all of those on the current site.
The job will be on site at the clients offices, 2 months initial kick off.
If this sounds like you please apply with a CV & folio and a cover note detailing your direct experience for this role