Web Marketing Manager needed for immediate temporary role to manage website portal and process! The Web Marketing Manager Candidate will be writing content, working on newsletters, websites, entering content in content management systems, managing content agency, working on newsletters and workflow projects, and more. The Web Marketing Manager will be a member of the digital marketing senior leadership team and instrumental in evolving and executing on the vision and strategy for the marketing roadmap.
The Web Marketing Manager will temporarily lead the Web Portals, focused on organic and paid strategies for inbound marketing, candidates acquisition and conversion and email marketing/marketing automation.
- Devise and implement content strategies to drive organic and direct traffic to websites
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Utilize a range of channels including paid search, SEO, social and PPC to raise brand and campaign awareness
- Manage the redesign of the websites
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion rates of websites
- Responsible for annual lead, application and placement goals
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluate candidate research, market conditions and competitors data
- Minimum of 4 years of experience developing digital and multi-channel strategies and executions plans
- Google Analytics, Digital Marketing Business Metrics Reporting, click through rates
- Strong Writer/Editor
- Must have web skills to manage the portal website and website process
- Content development experience
- Direct experience managing multiple websites/brands
- Experience working in the healthcare sector highly desired
- Skills in Pardot, Salesforce and Ektron are a huge plus!