Our education client is hiring a UX/UI Designer for a 6 month+ position. The designer will be responsible for developing the visual language and style guide applied to digital content for young learners (ages 4-8)
The selected candidate may work remotely but must be able to come to the Boston office 4-6 times per month for meetings.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements from editorial teams and digital content managers to create the final design pack delivered to engineering and implemented on our content authoring system.
• Illustrate all visual design stages from concept to final requirements using wireframes, storyboards, and user flows.
• Design graphic user interface elements (such as menus, tabs and widgets) and navigation components.
• Develop a visual language and style guide for the product, with strong attention to branding, marketing, aesthetic, and user experience and adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
• Create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how learning activities function and display.
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
• Portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with young learners or primary school students.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to present, explain, and defend your design intent.
• Experience working with design and wire-framing tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, and Balsamiq.
Interested? Apply today.