User Experience Designer
Looking for a passionate, ever-curious designer to join large Financial company.
We are looking for:
• A problem-solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary - and the drive to bring them to life.
• A designer with a strategic mind-set and excellent communication and facilitation skills.
• A designer with knowledge of Service Design to apply systems-thinking to complex problems.
• An excellent storyteller who can communicate ideas, concepts and designs to all levels of the company.
• A designer who understands the digital technology and can speak to technologists
• Lead UX conversations across all stages of a project, translating research insights into memorable user experiences.
• Conduct interviews, ideation sessions, and co-creation workshops with business partners, subject matter experts and customers, for all stages of a project.
• Create Service Blueprints and Customer Journeys to understand, improve and implement seamless, coherent customer experiences.
• Take a lead role in design to produce fresh, relevant prototypes, experiences and processes in both early and late stages of development.
• Collaborate continuously with front-end development.
• Work comfortably in an agile environment.
Requirements for this position:
• This is a mid-senior level position.
• This role will work with engineers and developers regularly and should be able to speak their language and have a good understanding of how back-end and front-end technologies work.
• Degree in Design or closely related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
• Must be well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques. Design thinkers welcome!
• Experience in a client-facing roles and working with teams on large-scale, long-term projects.
• Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a time sensitive environment.
• Proficiency with user research, particularly with a lean approach.
• Visual design skills, including experience using Sketch, Adobe Suite, Axure and/ or similar.
• Systems thinking is highly desirable.