Exciting opportunity to join a growing digital team as a Sr. Mobile UI Designer with a strong Product focus. The ideal candidate comes with the understanding that a world-class user interface is a fundamental part of bringing amazing experiences to our users and grasps the challenges and opportunities that are part of creating dynamic, reactive, and appealing UX/UI design. Strategic thinking and product design expertise is fundamental for success in this role. Must have native app and mobile experience to be considered for this role.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: You’ll spend quality time with your good friend Adobe Illustrator, yes, but you’ll also collaborate with the creative director, designers, and other key members of our product team to produce awesome, industry-leading work.
Day to day, your role will include:
• Deliver world-class user interfaces, contributing design expertise and outstanding individual work to the effort.
• Interact with stakeholders and product managers to understand the overall goals for our user experience.
• Collaborate with product owners to establish design direction, quality, and workflow requirements for the enterprise products.
• Drive assigned tasks through each stage of production: concept, wireframe, prototype, implementation, and refinement through to final sign-off.
• Iterate designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and user feedback.
• Foster a culture of close collaboration between engineering and design.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE: We’re looking for a Sr. UX Designer who is both exceptionally qualified and a delight to work with, which usually includes:
• Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
• Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent in the digital space.
• Relevant college education (2-4 year program), plus 3-5+ years of creative industry experience and strong digital design work experience
• A knack for strategic brainstorming and creative execution.
• A passion for designing great digital product experiences!
• Proven track-record designing/implementing/leading UX/UI efforts for digital platforms.
• Outstanding skills in designing interaction and visuals for web and mobile.
• Exceptional visual communication skills.
• Expert-level knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other industry-standard tools.