Our client are a private sector, large trade association company for the UK that are dedicated to a specific exciting, dynamic and diverse industry. Their purpose being to make a positive difference to the industry and the customers it serves, today and in the future.
This position in particular is for an internal communications Integrated Designer to work across a range of print and digital. Whilst the company is extremely corporate (including the environment so they need someone comfortable working in a quiet office), this particular opening has more creative scope, as it is to work purely on internal design projects and therefore has a bit more creative freedom.
You will be the sole Designer for this team so will support the corporate affairs department completely including publications, digital and social content, event collateral, infographics and data visualisations, email marketing material and PowerPoint presentations.
Skills & Experience:
- Be able to follow from creative through to final artwork (also happy liaising with printers directly).
- Strong organisational skills, being able to maintain a log of all jobs and work across multiple briefs.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure brand consistency throughout all projects.
- Have experience liaising with either stakeholders or clients and be able to back up your design concepts.
- Experience and interest in any of the following would be a bonus: social media, UX, data visualisation, photography or 3D animation.
- A relevant degree or post-grad qualification would be desirable but not essential.
Portfolio tips - must have examples of presentations, icons/infographics, editorial/layout design and digital content such as social assets and emails.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.