Our client a digital marketing agency based in Austin is looking for a SEO specialist to join their team.
The SEO Specialist's responsibilities will include the management of all on and off-site optimization activities but will play a strong support role with our sales team. The ideal candidate should also be comfortable in a client facing role with strong written and verbal communication skills. The candidate should also be comfortable presenting SEO research/findings/analytics to our clients via either conference calls or in-person presentations.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct monthly client calls to discuss campaigns
• Perform technical SEO Audits of client websites
• Identify, recommend and implement on-page website SEO optimizations
• Identify configuration and duplicate content issues and recommend remedies
• Stay abreast of algorithm updates and adjust strategy and client communication
• Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEOmoz, Raven Tools, WordPress or similar CMS platforms.
• Fluency in SEO core elements
• Self motivated and Detail Oriented
• Solid control of grammar, spelling and punctuation
• Manage projects within approved budgets and deadlines