Up to $55,000/year DOE
*Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship is not available.
Our client a digital marketing agency based in Austin is looking for a SEO specialist to join their team.
The SEO Specialist's responsibilities will include the management of all on and off-site optimization activities but will play a strong support role with our sales team. The ideal candidate should also be comfortable in a client facing role with strong written and verbal communication skills. The candidate should also be comfortable presenting SEO research/findings/analytics to our clients via either conference calls or in-person presentations.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct monthly client calls to discuss campaigns, as needed
• Perform technical SEO Audits of client websites
• Help sales team in calls to explain SEO services
• Identify, recommend and implement on-page website SEO optimizations
• Identify configuration and duplicate content issues and recommend remedies
• Day-to-day client relationship management, as needed
• Stay abreast of algorithm updates and adjust strategy and client communication, as needed
• Writing and editing blog/body copy content for clients, as needed
• Demonstrated knowledge of HTML and various CMS’s.
• Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEOmoz, Raven Tools, WordPress and similar CMS platforms.
• Fluency in SEO core elements including but not limited to: On-page and Off-page tactics, site navigation and URL structure, internal linking structure, Meta Data, dynamic and static page templates, XML sitemaps, Canonical Tags, Structured Data/Schema, etc.).
• Knowledge HTML enhancements for better search engine visibility and technical optimization.
• Self motivated and Detail Oriented
• Solid control of grammar, spelling and punctuation
• Manage projects within approved budgets and deadlines