Our client is looking for a Senior Environmental Graphic Designer to join the Workplace Design and Experience Group. This exciting team is charged with elevating design and leading transformation of the companies workplace experience through a focus on physical space, services and employee experience solutions.
As an Environmental Graphic Designer in the this group you'll use your advanced graphic design knowledge to create unique graphic statements, art moments, and environmental graphics that enhance the total workplace experience. You will apply your graphic design sensibility to different materials to weave brand language into the architecture of our workplaces.
The ideal candidate is someone with experience working within project teams as well as independently to find the most creative solutions to each project, is comfortable presenting and communicating your design concepts to effectively communicate your vision, and a high level of design craftsmanship and attention to detail to ensure the highest quality of executions in collaboration with production vendors and execution teams.
***position likely to require travel in US and possibly Asia ( 1-2x per 6months)***
What you’ll do:
- Develop and design environmental art and graphics for the companies global workplaces, events and other special projects that enhance the workplace experience.
- Work with the Global Build team, architects
- Elevate design expressions spatially through original storytelling concepts using appropriate 2D and 3D design techniques.
- Assist in managing relationships with vendors, manufacturers and architects to execute design projects.
- Contribute to and maintain workplace design guidelines.
What they are looking for:
- 7+ years experience in graphic/branding experience, with some experience in environmental design.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous work priorities, creative inputs and changes.
- Advance proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to manage contractors/external vendors including freelancers, as well as design and production agencies.
- Strong interest in interior design, art, and installation design with impeccable taste.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity of evolving trends influencing design, materials and art techniques.
Not available? We pay for referrals! If we place your referral, you'll receive $100, plus $1 dollar for every hour worked in the first 6 months. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing back!