Senior Creative Producer—Workplace Design and Experience Group
Our client is looking for a Senior Creative Producer to join their Workplace Design and Experience Group. This exciting group is charged with elevating design and leading transformation of the companies workplace experience through a focus on physical space, services and employee experience solutions.
As a Creative Producer in this group, you'll serve a vital role around driving projects through the creative process by working with designers, researchers, external vendors and other cross functional partners. In this role you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production processes for design projects across the group with a focus on-brief and schedule facilitation, work-flow efficiency and operational implementation.
What you’ll do:
- Manage design statements of work end-to-end, ensuring alignment of key stakeholders including: evaluating initial scopes and resourcing, collaborating with workplace and designers as needed, ensuring accurate and complete deliverables, flagging risks, and gaining all necessary approvals to move projects forward.
- Monitor and communicate with stakeholders regarding high level milestones, updates on creative projects and resetting expectations based on new or changing priorities when necessary.
- Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production challenges and resourcing of external creative parties when necessary.
- Maintain a list of all resource requests, and track resource assignments across project teams.
- Bring a strong strategic perspective on process and tools that increase operational efficiencies, identify and suggest process improvement opportunities and document best practices.
- Ensure policies, procedures and best practices are documented and maintained.
- Manage the team’s short and long-term timelines/roadmaps to ensure proper resources are available to meet project requirements,
What they are looking for:
- 5+ years producer experience or project management experience in an agency or in-house creative team, including people management.
- Highly organized with experience managing large complex projects with multiple stakeholders and creative outputs.
- A strong sense of resilience in problem solving and presenting workable solutions in situations with multiple and conflicting points of view.
- Strong communicator with excellent speaking, writing and, interpersonal presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of branding, writing, design and the creative process.
- Experience collaborating with external creative agencies, production partners, and freelancers
- A strong passion for supporting craft excellence while balancing stakeholder needs and deadlines.
Not available? We pay for referrals! If we place your referral, you'll receive $100, plus $1 dollar for every hour worked in the first 6 months. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing back!