"All candidates must be either a US Citizen or hold a Permanent Resident Card as well as be a direct W-2 employee to our vendors".
The Content Manager will be responsible for intaking website production change requests and managing these requests with the internal requestor. The Content Manager must be able to perform in a demanding environment with tight deadlines and must be able to manage his/her workload independently. Specific responsibilities include:
• Resolve ticketed content edits and enhancement requests in a timely manner
• Directly interact with our business area content owners to validate/clarify their web content requests
• Review fellow teammates’ work for quality assurance
• Provide project-based development support, as necessary
• Ensure all development meets defined web and brand standards