Our FUN Fashion client is looking for a Photo Retoucher/Production Artist!
The Photo Retoucher/Production Artist will primarily be responsible for supporting our clients Creative Marketing team by executing retouching and digital imaging needs for all direct to consumer imagery. The ideal candidate will also have print production experience , and will be to take on designs during the final stages of development to ensure accuracy and prepare them for print or digital publication.
• Must be highly skilled in Photoshop. 1-3 years working experience required.
• Fashion lifestyle and product retouching experience and examples to show via online portfolio.
• Retouch images in accordance with established style guides.
• Color correction, flesh tone retouching and compositing skills.
• Ensure visual consistency of product images within projects, and across brand.
• Meet daily image goals and display flexibility when deadlines change.
• Assist design teams in producing print, packaging, advertising, point-of-purchase and digital graphics.
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
• Must have working knowledge of Color Correction based on RGB color space and conversion to CMYK to meet printing industry standards for reproduction.
• Solid knowledge of the printing process and pre-flighting jobs for print.
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and follow-through.
• Must be extremely organized and committed to producing quality work in a fast-paced work environment.
• Self-motivated team player with impeccable work ethic and positive attitude.
Job Type: Part-time.