Job Summary: This individual will help execute clear, strategic priorities and support the design, development and implementation of marketing programs that will advance overall company goals related to targeted customer segments. Key to this role is the understanding of marketing communication, sales enablement, and digital marketing.
This individual will work collaboratively within the Marketing organization and across business/functional groups to support effective planning, development, management and execution of marketing communications and customer communications programs to maximize reach and impact of strategic messages against prioritized targets. Given the dynamic nature of our business and industry, a successful contractor must be highly organized, analytical and well-grounded in brand and B2B marketing.
• Support analysis of customer needs, market drivers/barriers and product characteristics to drive positioning and customer communication planning
• Lead marketing program and content development and roll out to achieve awareness, adoption, and customer implementation objectives
• Develop marketing materials to support customer communications, including web and print collateral (FAQs, talking points, PowerPoint presentations, emails, etc.)
• Lead strategic development and delivery of internal and external events to drive strong brand presence and participant action
• Manage the review process for communication/marketing initiatives to help assure internal alignment with communication strategy and positioning across key stakeholders and channels