Vitamin T is currently in search of a SEO Specialist for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term role!
The SEO Specialist develops, implements, tracks, and optimizes digital campaigns for our franchise members’ centers and their customers by using techniques and tools in several online areas such as: Competitive Research, Data Analysis, Online Reporting, Social Media Activity, Website Optimization, working with Copywriters and Site-structure.
· Develop and execute online marketing programs, specifically optimization of local websites, SEO, social media, local search and display advertising for franchise member centers and for their customers.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals. Must have excellent analytic and reporting skills.
· Manage SEO capabilities to ensure that franchisee and customer sites are optimized for search engines
· Develop Google Analytics goals and implement them as website code.
· Have a deep understanding of website events – button clicks, goal completions, click-to-calls, etc. – and how to incorporate events with Google Tag Manager.
· Examine websites and create multi-faceted SEO strategies to incorporate into marketing plans.
· Run SEM campaigns efficiently and economically to ensure competitive conversion rates for SEM keywords.
· Provide ongoing consultation with franchise members.
· Present webinars or in-person training to franchise members as needed.
· Create benchmarks for measuring local website performance and make recommendations for improvement.
· Provide website strategy and recommendations for franchise member and client websites.
· Perform keyword research and develop national keyword strategies for clients.
· Must have a proven track record in creating and delivering successful and cost-effective marketing campaigns that lead to notable increases in inbound traffic and unique users.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
· 3-4 years of experience in SEO/SEM
· 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
· Extremely organized and detail oriented
· Excellent project management skills
· Ability to set and manage budgets
· Proven ability to establish rapport with a wide variety of internal and external contacts
· Team player with exceptional work ethic
· Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional phone skills
· Google Analytics Certification
· Previous experience with SEO for franchises or multi-website companies
· Google AdWords and Google Tag Manager certifications
· Basic HTML and CSS
· Basic graphic design skills
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards