Our client is a looking for a Head of Design/Senior Designer to join their growing team. In the last year they have grown their staff by over 20% and are now based over 4 global locations. They are looking for a senior graphic designer ideally with experience of working in a commercial membership/publishing role where you work across events, creative solutions and marketing of a broad portfolio of B2B clients.
As a designer you will be passionate about brand coherency and be well versed in creating brands and deliveables across a broad spectrum of digital and print. You will work on branding for events on and offline, presentations, infographics, white papers as well as membership acquisition and retention communications.
As the ideal candidate for the role you will have an understanding of customer engagement and how great design can play its part in this. You will also be able to show experience of people management as you will have a small team reporting in to you, your time will be balances 90% design, 10% team management. You will also be able to show:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of online and offline design work.
- The ability to translate ideas to designers and others, influencing external and internal stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- A strong working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development and the creative process
- Ability to lead design projects from concept to completion
- Ability to supervise and develop employees
- Experience with relevant software.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Experience of creating designs for email and mobile
Your portfolio will show projects that you have shown initiative and ownership on the projects should be varied between mini branding, events on and offline, presentations, infographics, white papers as well as membership communications.
If this sounds like you please apply with a covering note detailing your current situation and suitability for the role as well as an up to date CV and related portfolio.