Marketing and Communications is looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager to join our team. This position plays a critical role by identifying, prioritizing, and leading technology projects that solve some of our most difficult digital marketing problems.
This Digital Marketing Project Manager will be a key business partner for the Marketing Technology IT team, and serve as a critical link between IT and Digital Marketing. They will be responsible for understanding the objectives of digital marketing teams, and work with IT to deliver new and enhanced capabilities across the marketing technology stack, including marketing automation, tracking and data integrations. He/she will develop a vision for how technology and data can support digital marketing objectives, proactively identify new projects, and manage the marketing technology prioritization backlog.
This position will be part of the Communications Operations team and work directly with our Digital Strategy team.
• Develops, coordinates and monitors scheduling, planning, and performance of Single-Family marketing and communications initiatives
• Negotiates and prepares contracts by considering the financial conditions, resources, and contractual requirements
• Ensures adherence to plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and helps direct work of stakeholders assigned to a program from various departments.
• Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget. Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
• Implements and manages changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
• Develops an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
• Experience developing and managing a technology backlog
• Experience working within agile development methodology in a product owner role
• Proficient knowledge of digital marketing technology: Marketing Automation, Web analytics platforms, A/B testing platforms, etc.
• Deep understanding of how data is connected and activated across digital channels
• Experience with multiple Digital Marketing channels (Display, email, social, SEM, etc.);
• Demonstrated experience using technology & marketing expertise to drive performance improvements
• Exceptional business acumen & understanding of digital marketing performance metrics.
• Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams & stakeholders
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Proven ability to deliver messages in a manner that is clear, effective and engaging
• Proven ability to think logically & creatively to develop innovative, new solutions
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines
• Experience in the primary or secondary mortgage market
• Understanding and appreciation of current and emerging issues in the mortgage and real estate industries
• Work towards an advanced degree or MBA
• PMP or any other project management certifications