The Marketing and Communication Division of the Single-Family Sales and Relationship Management organization is seeking a specialist-level contractor/contingent worker to be part of the Single-Family Communications team.
• Manage external communications for one or more business units. Develop and execute communication strategies to help ensure business areas meet goals and objectives. Collaborate with management, business stakeholders and other members of the Marketing Communications team.
• Develop external communications plans and tactics to support Freddie Mac products and services. Plan, write, and edit financial and technical communications, promotional materials, videos, sales presentations and digital content.
• Write technical and promotional content.
• Provide counsel on message development and delivery.
• Lead collaboration with external partners to develop joint communication tactics. Present insights and best practices.
• Minimum 8 years of professional work experience in a business-to-business communication role.
• Robust marketing communication, promotional and technical writing skills and experience, demonstrated by a solid professional communication portfolio of past business-to-business, multi-channel communication work that includes experience with digital, email, and direct mail communications.
• Strong communication planning, project and client management skills.
• Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
• Strong client focus augmented by diplomacy and negotiating skills.
• Ability to work quickly and flexibly under pressure while delivering work under tight deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, or a related discipline.