Copywriter: £40-50k (B2B & B2C Communications)
Based in Collindale
My client is an award-winning FTSE 250 Company with over 600,000 customers, but at heart they still see themselves as an entrepreneurial challenger with a strong family feel!
They’ve grown purely by ‘word of mouth’ recommendation from a network of around 40,000 Independent Distributors across the country recommending their services.
They consistently win Which? Awards on the services they provide and are committed to continue delivering that same great service and value for their customers.
About the role:
Acting as a Copywriter for a wide range of online and offline communications, promotional and transactional, whilst also acting as a champion of our brand.
The Copywriter has responsibility for developing industry leading written communications – both online and offline.
You’ll need to have passion for the English Language and act as a lead copywriter for transactional and promotional communications, and champion of their tone of voice.
What you’ll be doing:
• Editing, writing and proofing high-quality copy for on and offline channels;
• Turning difficult and complex information into easy to understand written communications;
• Writing communications that inspire, motive and drive action;
• Rolling out our brand tone of voice across all touch points;
• Dealing with stakeholders professionally and confidently;
• Provide training and coaching to staff of our tone of voice and most effective use of language/grammar.
You’ll also have the opportunity to work on wider marketing campaigns, outside of just copywriting.
The role will suit an experienced writer from a brand/advertising agency or in-house brand background, that’s looking to take a hands-on role client side.
You will work as part of a small creative team, must have a drive for change, excellent communication and influencing skills, and will be a strong team player.
What you’ll need:
• Ideally worked in-house before;
• Demonstrable experience of copywriting, gained in a number of top brands;
• Ability to work under pressure, and to challenging deadlines;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role;
• Experience of writing long and short copy across emails, apps, websites, press ads, promotions, direct mail, brochures and providing engaging and motivational copy
Attention to detail, tone of voice and being able to communicate effectively at all levels, from customers to business partners, co-workers to the CEO, is a must have.
You will work in a small copy team with the opportunity to collaborate and develop ideas with a range of different divisions, designers, partners and peers.