Our client are an in-house, digital product brand based in North London who are looking to hire a Senior Growth Marketing Manager on a permanent basis. Must be strategic, forward thinking and be driven to work in a fast paced digital environment alongside other entrepreneurial professionals who are passionate about what they do. This role overall taking responsibility for driving their business forward with the generation of inbound leads.
Our client are a medium sized company who have repeatedly appeared in the top 100 voted best companies to work for in the Sunday Times!
Although they are a well-established brand, they still maintain the passionate and driven atmosphere of a digital start-up, so would really be looking for any new employees to have the same pro-active mentality.
Skills & Experience:
- Have excellent knowledge of SEO and PPC, being a master in multi-channel marketing.
- In-depth understanding of all social media, with a proven track record using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn advertising, to generate genuine inbound leads.
- A real professional with Hubspot (or equivalent) and a strong working knowledge of landing pages and email marketing software programmes, always striving to optimise conversion rates.
- Past experience creating and managing successful lead-generation campaigns (and nurturing resulting leads), as well as using inbound lead-generation software.
- Must have a keen eye for design and all things visual.
- Be highly experienced working within set budgets.
- Past experience in a tech product company.
- Experience liaising with high profile stakeholders or clients.
- Passion for tech products specifically.
In addition to the company culture and job description, they have some great perks and serious potential for career growth and progression. Employees have the chance to get tickets to sold-out events, access to an in-house travel agent with exclusive discounts, free healthy snacks in the office (with cake on your birthday), free drinks in the office every Thursday, employee of the month competition with a cash prize and a pension scheme in place.
If you tick these boxes, please apply here or send your latest CV through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.