Vitamin T is currently in search of a B2B Marketing Specialist for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a 3 month role!
Position: B2B Marketing Specialist Reports To: Brand Marketing Manager
The B2B Marketing Specialist will coordinate and manage marketing projects to support the Industrial sales channel, with a strong focus on FR/PPE. This person will also manage some projects (but to a lesser extent) that are specific to Retail. This position will manage assigned projects from inception through activation meeting key deadlines and ensuring that all outputs communicate the brand voice and include required technical and safety information for the product lines we market. The Specialist will manage select responsibilities independently and for others, will work with the Brand Manager in a support role.
• B2B support – coordinate the development of sell sheets and other assets as required to support B2B account partnerships.
• Retail support – administer projects and/or provide input & direction as needed for the Retail Guidebook/POS, and 3point5 training guide.
• Project manager for PPE packaging – meets with Category Manager, briefs the job, oversees the timeline/process, and ensures that all technologies, safety standards and the brand voice are communicated consistently and accurately.
• Provide support as requested to help activate the annual Media plan.
• Support planning and on-site activation for the FR Champions’ Conference and other B2B events as needed.
• Production support – assist with planning, prep and follow up for video/photo shoots, which includes but is not limited to; wardrobe coordination, possible on-location support and post production coordination to ensure selects are approved, assets are distributed as needed
• Asset management – coordination between agency and in-house users to secure images, art files, formats, etc. for various uses and, as appropriate, availability for accounts.
• Develop understanding of B2B and FR – work with internal teams to gain understanding of the business, competitive landscape, channel dynamics, safety regulations and varied target industries/audiences.
• Manage and support other projects & assignments as requested, making sure that the brand voice is accurate and consistent throughout all communications.
• Administer assignments and responsibilities effectively and on time.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
• 2 or more years of marketing experience.
• 2 or more years of relevant project management experience, preferably in an agency or similar environment.
• Experience managing multiple projects to deadline.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and problem-solve in order to meet objectives.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Has achieved an understanding of B2B: sales channel, industries served FR safety regulations, etc.
• Desire to work on B2B business
• Self-starter, attention to detail, team player, problem-solver.
• Demonstrates an ability to collaborate with internal & external partners as necessary in order to accomplish objectives.
• Demonstrates successful organization & prioritization for multiple projects.
• Typical office environment; office setting. Extended periods of time sitting, standing, typing on a computer is required.
• Travel (up to 15%).
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards