A major Video/Entertainment company is looking for an Operations Specialist who will be responsible for capacity planning, office management, inventory and tasks related to procurement, data analysis and budgets. You will enjoy working with creative people, and be a skilled project manager and able to track key success metrics.
You will work closely with production, data and compliance, finance, strategy and compliance teams to help track success of a unique physical space for consumers.
- Develop process workflows and best practices
- Able to work under pressure while in a fast paced environment
- Track and organize data into visual formats
-Coordinate with Regional leads and other internal groups on individual software and systems
- Coordinate with vendors in market
- Ensure reporting and analysis is accurate with displayed with integrity
- Manage budgets and raise purchase orders
-Relevant experience in business development, project management, general management or operations role.
- Experience with financial analysis. Accounting software: Simba, and contingent workforce management
-Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Well organized
- Experience in media or online video