An agency client of mine is looking for a Senior Writer to help with some freelance work. The client is working on a video that will be screened at an event. The piece will provide an overview of their client's vision and science while also touching on the emotional aspects of human longevity and end stage organ disease. It will be 3 - 4 minutes in length with 3D graphics, voice over and possibly live action depending on the overall story.
- This Writer will be needed to develop the video's storyline/narrative as well as to write the script for the video's voice over. They would also be needed for two rounds of revisions.
- This is for a vision video of where corporation is today and where they are going
- The client has an outline of ideas of what they’re trying to create, but need Writers/ narrative script writers to complete
- Need someone with experience writing with long form
- Branded content, narrative writing
- Public Service Announcements
- Video will be played at conferences/ corporate presentations
- Most important skill: someone who can write emotionally moving narrative
- Good documentary writing skills
- Need a Writer to creative a vision journey
- Working directly with Creative Director
Duration: The candidate would be needed between 7/13/18 and 8/6/18. Initial concept development would take place between 7/13/18 and 7/19/18. Revisions would take place between 7/24/18 and 8/6/18.
Start: Friday, 7/13 or Monday 7/16
Looking for talented writers to work with us on this video with the following attributes and experience:
- Great at creating narratives and brand stories
- Background in creative writing and or conceptualization
- Worked on Public Service Announcements a plus
- High science/biotech experience a plus but not a must