Job Title: Sales Operations Specialist
Job Location: London
Salary/Pay Rate: Mid-Weight PAYE
Hours: 9:00 am- 6:00 pm
Duration: 12 months
A multinational technology company is changing the way the world uses cloud computing, and is looking for a strong EMEA Sales Operations Specialist to support the sales team to run the cloud business. This company is exposing their best- in- class infrastructure to companies of all sizes, and the processes are now set up for the Sales Operations Specialist to help execute those operations on a daily basis for the EMEA region.
You are detail oriented, and have strong experience as an admin support.
This person will be assisting with the operations for our dynamic sales organization. You will be working with large cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, and HR to handle sales operations and ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Provide technical support and build successful long term relationships with both Sales operations and Sales for internal work flow applications and sales tools
- Troubleshoot and respond to support requests
- Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance tools and resolve internal issues
- Sales Ticket Request Support
- Customer Data Analysis
- System Troubleshooting
-Experience executing defined processes and advising on company guidelines
- Strong spreadsheet and Excel skills for quick reporting
-Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in technical Support
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Equivalent related education