Vitamin T is looking for a solid copywriter to join our client's marketing team. You’ll be responsible for providing engaging copy across a variety of channels—including print and digital advertising, email marketing, social advertising, print and web-based sales collateral and event marketing, on behalf of our broad range of B2B products in the Automotive B2B space.
Your ability to position our product value propositions in a style that will resonate with our customers is critical to our business success. If you are ready for a high-impact role in which your copy will help drive decisions of hundreds of partners and tens of thousands of customers, this is the job for you.
Our ideal candidate will be an innovative self-starter with extreme attention to detail, who also possesses the ability to optimally position our products on behalf of an array of client-partners and for a variety of audiences, and who excels at balancing multiple projects and deadlines. You will collaborate with designers, product owners, marketers, and subject matter experts to produce relevant content across every marketing channel. Must be versatile in using limited space to deliver high-impact messages, capable at working with subject matter experts to deliver everything from tweets to long-form content. Strong ability to collaborate with designers and technologists to optimize a mix of graphics and text that will attract new customers and help us retain existing ones.
• 3-10 years of experience writing in a variety of different mediums – please be prepared to share a portfolio of samples
• Excellent communications, proofreading, editing and critical-thinking skills
• Strongly empathetic with different customer bases and how our products can satisfy their needs
• Willing to work within a team, handle feedback, and creatively engage and debate with colleagues
• Highly accountable, with a feeling of responsibility for every deliverable that the team provides
• Capable of modifying and synthesizing proven messages with fresh and innovative new ones
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or a related field (or equivalent experience)
• At least two (2) years of communications/marketing experience to include experience with digital and print and sales collateral marketing
• Demonstrated knowledge of MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel. Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Experience Manager skills are a plus.
• Demonstrated knowledge of online adverting, social media, social networking and social tools
• Basic Graphic design skills
• Familiarity with Automotive Retail industry a plus
• An understanding of digital UX optimization is a plus – how can we best engage customers throughout their journey, from consideration to sale to ongoing product usage