Amazing Opportunity for a Senior Brand Designer
- Join an ambitious agency with a strong reputation internationally
- Located in the CBD close to public transport and coffee shops
- Work in a highly creative and friendly team, fast-paced environment
One of our award winning clients is looking for a super creative Brand Designer who would like to build a career at an in-house agency.
What will you be doing?
This role is offered as a temp to permanent placement and provides the opportunity to work on highly refined, sophisticated and strategic branding projects, encompassing logo concept and crafting, brand roll-out and guidelines, then extension / ideas for expanding into marketing campaigns. Project roll-out touch points are diverse and you will be a key influencer to a number of phases of the brand's extensions.
You will be joining a close-knit studio team within a calm and beautiful light filled creative studio. The agency has a great, friendly and supportive culture, where Creative Designers are encourage to take ownership over their projects from concept to delivery.
The ideal candidate will be a highly conceptual Designer with a refined aesthetic, someone who's style is adaptable across brands and sectors but always stays timelessly classic. You'll be a team player, with dedication and passion for design, the creative industry, your work, this role and this award winning creative studio.
What type of Designer am I?
- You will have an online portfolio full of well-considered brand work, including some DM examples that are less commercial advertising.
- Your portfolio will also demonstrate strong conceptual ability, with a proven ability to art direct.
- Strong awareness and flair for typography, layout and a comprehension of premium brands
- Be a design fan, support and get excited by beautiful design work.
- Eager to push a recognisable brand and be part of something exciting.
- Ability to juggle and manage time while working on multiple projects simultaneously
Awesome roles, awesome brands and a big opportunity. Get your CV's and portfolios over now!
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone.