One of our major global e-learning clients is looking for a strategic Junior-Level Project Manager to oversee the creation and delivery of digital content. Through the planning and controlling of scope, budget, and time schedules, the Project Manager will track dependencies for all program components and creates risk-mitigations plans as needed. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest supporting the creation of global products and working with international teams.
This is a 6 month contract position with a very strong potential of being extended.
• Collaborates with Editorial and Production teams to manage the creation and delivery of digital components giving attention to schedules, resources and budget requirements.
• Establishes high-level project plans and schedules including detailed task lists for all digital components; monitors and controls schedule dependencies for alpha, beta, and gold candidate versions.
• Identifies and secures resources where necessary for project (vendors, project managers, media production resources).
• Guides and monitors work from all resources to achieve milestone deliverables.
• Maps content testing schedules, editorial click-throughs, and cold reads to produce a quality control plan for product delivery.
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous digital projects with shared assets and timing dependencies on schedule and on budget.
• Highly organized with a deliberate attention to details
• Demonstrates strong leadership skills collaborating with cross-functional teams
• Navigates project roadblocks with flexibility/adaptability; seeks to resolve with urgency
• Balances thinking and planning with action.
• Takes initiative and leads change.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 6 months+ years digital project management
• Experience with large scale digital content creation or software development projects
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills and experience using online digital tools
• Education technology and/or digital publishing experience preferred