Ecommerce Lead / International Key Account Manager (5-8 years experience / £60k)
Based in Hackney east London.
**They are also looking for a ecommerce Business Development manager (£35-40k) Details available on request**
Job spec for Key eCommerce Account Manager:
Fixing is good. Our client has created an innovative new product to stop the throwaway culture, helping us to fix things again and again!
Today there are more than 2 million people around the world using this product and this creative and entrepreneurial company behind the invention has recently joined forces with another global brand and strengthened their position as a household brand of the future.
This is an important role in their growing commercial team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all their existing ecommerce channels and key accounts, with the help of an engaged and motivated ecommerce, customer support and sales support team.
A particular focus will be a holistic approach to our global ecommerce landscape and ensuring that the right channels and platforms are grown in a sustainable way. They are looking for you to balance short-term ambition and long-term vision in deploying our global ecommerce strategy.
● Managing the ecommerce team to execute the strategy and deliver sales targets
● International Key Account Manager for existing strong Amazon vendor relationships in USA, UK & globally
● Overseeing the global Sugru.com shop and existing third party marketplaces and etailers
● Managing cohesion in pricing, promotions, listings, offer, content, margins between all ecommerce channels
● Forecasting the demand for all ecommerce channels
● Maintaining the online listing asset portfolio
● Ensuring compliance for owned and third-party online listings
● Managing the B2C customer support function
● Reporting of key metrics to the senior management team
● Recommending opportunities to wider sales and marketing functions
● A high level of experience working with Amazon Vendor & Seller Central and the related ecosystems
● Excellent people management skills, motivating and enabling performance of direct reports ● Excellent communication skills, building powerful relationships with colleagues
● Account management
● Demand forecasting
● Web analytics tools
● Best practice for online product listings
● Direct to consumer branded eshop creation / building / optimising an advantage
● International marketplace set-up and management an advantage
Our ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of experience working in an ecommerce anchored customer-facing position, with a proven record of growing revenues across different online channels.
In terms of approach and style, you will have already demonstrated:
● A career in branded consumer goods, and digital business
● Experience working in a small company or matrixed environment
● An entrepreneurial, can do attitude with robust organisational skills
● You enjoy management, communication and collaboration in a fast-paced environment
● You’re naturally curious and ambitious, comfortable with ambiguity
● Your ability to operate brilliantly in both strategic and execution modes. Analytical thinking, good technical knowledge and expertise of the latest ecommerce trends
● Your ability to understand and align with business priorities and processes
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, informal but structured
● A cheerful and positive personality, happy to roll up your sleeves
● You’re interested in the power of fixing, making and DIY culture! Team:
● Reporting into the General Manager/Chief Operating Officer
● Team of 4: Two direct reports: Ecommerce Business Development Manager and Customer Support & Ecommerce Manager
● Two other team members: B2C Customer Service Representatives
● Key interfacing roles: Digital Marketing Manager, Brand & Marketing Team, Sales
We are unfortunately unable to contact everyone who applies. We will contact those being considered for the shortlist. Good luck with your application.