Vitamin T is looking for a Digital Designer for a full time permanent position at a fabulous educational insitution in the Western Subrubs.
You’re a passionate blend of digital enthusiast and design expert. You obsess about front-end digital trends and the design fundamentals that connect them with real meaning and staying power. You’re equally comfortable ripping CSS3 apart and drafting a pie-in-the-sky homepage comp in Photoshop. You’re detail-oriented, love to share insight and learn, and have the ability to work within tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously.
As a Digital Designer, you’ll work closely with brand leadership to grow digital presence while driving performance.
• Excellent understanding of web and mobile standards, including responsive design and usability
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and be self-motivated and adaptive to change
• Excellent knowledge of design techniques, interactive tools and principles
• Media production, communication, a strong eye for typography and color
• Possess knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
• Create, design, and develop digital assets to support interactive campaigns including email blasts, microsites, landing pages, GIFS, animations, and other digital projects with an eye to keep designs on brand and mobile first mind set
• Collaborate with Brand Director to ensure designs are continuously optimized, aligned with best practices, and innovative
• Work well in a collaborative, team based environment (work autonomously and as part of team)
• Ability to propose style, format, production and timelines
• Complete design projects within tight deadlines
• Execute day to day design and production of digital creative assets for webpages, emails, social media, and online advertising
• Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for 3D illustrations, company logos, and internet websites
• Checks projects to ensure accuracy of production files
• Ensures requested corrections are completed on assigned projects before sending for review by brand leadership
• Ensure on brand continuity in visual messaging across all digital channels
• Monitors own time on assigned projects to ensure established due dates are met
Client is flexible with multiple remote days, as long as candidate has the ability to travel on-site for meetings, etc. Note, design test will be administered as part of process.