You will have the opportunity to help support and grow a large, fast pace Direct Response account. Responsibilities include working with the analytics, media and creative team to develop and monitor monthly campaigns. Help with on-going messaging testing. Analyze consumer, brand, business, cultural and channel trends that will help inform a strategic point of view. Ultimately, your strategic work will inspire and inform the creative work for website, social campaigns, online advertising and content marketing. You’ll be involved in the complete cycle of discovery, planning, ideation, implementation and optimization. You will receive guidance, direction and feedback from the Marketing Strategy lead on the account.
The Analyst position provides support to the Marketing Strategy team. You’ll be responsible for analyzing consumer, brand, business, cultural and channel trends. That research and analysis will help inform a strategic point of view. And that strategy must inspire and inform the creative work for websites, mobile apps, social campaigns, online advertising and content marketing.
The Analyst also plays an important role in identifying insights that inform ongoing marketing strategies and tactics, digital experiences and business opportunities for our current or potential clients. Importantly, you’ll be involved in the complete cycle of discovery, planning, ideation, implementation and optimization. You will receive guidance, direction and feedback from a more senior member of the Marketing Strategy team.
• Conducts primary and secondary research and gathers inputs from multiple quantitative and qualitative data sources.
• Influences the work through the development of brand or project strategy, the creative brief, workshop participation, and ongoing consultation within teams.
• Helps evaluate campaign/project performance and identifies opportunities for improvement.
• Works with outside vendors/partners on a project basis, such as research companies or marketing tools.
• Innately curious… likes to ask “why?”
• Has great attention to detail and accomplishes tasks in a timely fashion.
• Entrepreneurial and resourceful; eager to dig-in.
• Can balance multiple projects with excellence.
• A strong advocate based on an informed point of view.
• Team player.
• Effectively interacts with various levels and departments.
• Functions successfully in a fast-paced organization.
• 5+ years of industry experience, preferably agency-side (digital, social, traditional, research or media)
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent military experience