Vitamin T has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with an awesome agency client in Atlanta. This is a full time, on-site, 4 month contract. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of user experience, technical & business issues. Digital agency, consulting or entrepreneurial experience is preferred. Great opportunity to work with major agency and a large brand. See details below, and apply today to learn more!
• Gather the business requirements and understand the scope of work.
• Document system and client requirements in a way that technical and non-technical teams can act upon.
• Develop/Maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation such user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
• Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods.
• Work closely with QA on the creation of User Acceptance Testing and assisting in product launches.
• Define and validate solution options - methodology, approach, technical requirements, and feasibility.
• Track inter-dependencies within and amongst technical teams
• Identify cross-track dependencies
• Collaborate with development and QA to ensure that internal solutions match project expectations
• 1-3 years of experience in business consulting or client services in areas such as e-commerce, Content Management, Digital Marketing, Information Architecture, etc.
• Experience in Product management, business analysis or an equivalent role.
• Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies and an understanding of Business Analyst’s role in various development methodologies.
• Ability to analyze business requirements and define solutions to address complex business and systems needs
• Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong judgment, issues management, and problem analysis techniques
• Facilitation, time management, communication and prioritization skills
• Proven ability to work both independently and as a part of a team