Do you have a passion for words and stuff? Love working with creatives and brands (mostly)? Just have a lot to say in general?
You’re a writer. You’re creative, driven, and forward-thinking. You can take jumbled, technical jargon and sculpt it into something eye-catchingly beautiful. You know the difference between what your audience wants to hear and what they need to hear—and you know just how to tell them. You’re a copywriter.
Our client is a customer experience agency that provides marketing and technology services to help our clients transform their customer interactions. We serve as a strategic vendor to technology firms and their partner ecosystems. And we’ve got great snacks. Our services include:
- Consulting with clients to develop strategies that help them launch products and services
- Providing creative direction and support to bring campaigns, content, and solutions to life
- Creating consumer-facing and B2B content to support marketing and sales goals
We’re looking for a passionate copywriter who crafts compelling content, Internets hard, and is prepared to make and laugh at D-level jokes. You’ll work with dedicated (totally awesome) project teams to deliver anything from digital commercials and datasheets to social media posts and PowerPoint presentations.
And remember, it’s not just a job. It’s a paid position.
You will actively contribute to our client's success by:
- Writing/editing compelling marketing content across projects and form factors
- Brainstorming creative concepts for client proposals and pitching ideas to clients
- Working closely with subject matter experts to craft messaging and ensure accuracy
- Working closely with graphic designers and video producers to breathe life into content
- Working directly with clients to enhance and execute their creative vision
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
You should have the following skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of copywriting experience (agency copywriting experience is a huge plus)
- Proven track record of translating client visions into engaging experiences
- Ability to collaborate effectively (editors, subject matter experts, graphic designers, and clients)
- Flexibility to thrive in a deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision
- A good sense of humor and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get to work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with technology, technology marketing, or technical editing is a plus
- Interest in Twin Peaks, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and all dogs is a double plus
What's in it for you?
Join a growing team and contribute your ideas and leadership in ways that are meaningful. This is work the way you always hoped it would be. Authentic feedback, support for your personal and professional growth, and empowerment to help shape the agency. We offer lots of perks including competitive compensation, full benefits, free parking, and a kitchen stocked full of snacks.