We are looking for a 2D Graphic Designer (Print) to deliver project support for our very cool multinational technology client that specializes in Internet-related services and products.
Our client's Austin office has a space that is gorgeous! But nothing tops their amazing, creative, and fun-loving culture. They work hard, but they know how to chill out and have fun.
The Graphic Designer (Print) is an innovative, strategic thinker and is just as comfortable ideating as executing. S/he is a designer who brings inventiveness, inspiration and all-around creative chops to the table every day. We want someone who thrives on working with teams across multiple disciplines to deliver world class experiences. Our ideal candidate is a creative visionary who can deliver world class thinking and execution - from concept through to delivery.
In this role, you will actively participate in programs involving the interaction of multi-disciplinary teams, including brainstorming and providing graphic design perspective. You will also participate in a multi-disciplinary team to facilitate, interpret and develop successful messages and graphic communication for client events, conferences, trade shows and collateral. You will develop brand message solutions to create integration with client and agency marketing communications objectives.
Who you are and what you will need to bring to the table…
Experience (Must Haves):
- Experience with installations, exhibits, retail environments, pop-ups, or brand activations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related course of study.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop software.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
You are a creative visionary who can deliver world class thinking and execution - from concept through to delivery. You own your work from start to finish and are deeply vested in its quality. You...
- **Must have: A stellar portfolio that demonstrates experience with installations, exhibits, retail environments, pop-ups, or brand activations.
- Passionately follow the latest trends (interactive technology, architecture, art, design, etc.) and maybe have a few of your own
- Think conceptually and realistically; owning a project from start to finish
- Have excellent communication and design skills
- Can speak to current graphic techniques and conventions in your sleep
- Can think on the fly and quickly develop simple solutions to complex graphic communication problems
- Enjoy immersing yourself in the clients’ brand, culture, products, and marketing objectives (must be experienced in adhering to strict brand guidelines)
- Are confident, with a healthy dose of humility; you’ll bring loads to the table but are willing to learn and evolve