One of our clients in downtown Dallas is hiring freelance Copywriters - 4 openings!
Must be able to work on-site, 40 hours per week. This is a temporary position starting the week of June 4th for approximately 5 months. Benefits and weekly pay offered by Vitamin T!
This position is responsible for writing traditional and digital marketing copy. Assignments require attention to detail and ability to produce under tight deadlines. Will work with internal and external clients in online marketing and we development. Will develop content for print, trade shows, events, print ads, presentations, direct mail, landing pages, emails, web content, e-newsletters, blogs and social media.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism is preferred
- 3 - 5 years of copywriting experience - agency preferred!
- Experience writing for lead generation, email campaign content, online display advertisement, and blogs
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience as a marketing copywriter and website content developer
Please be prepared to provide a resume and writing samples. Client is requiring Talent work on-site so no remote/off-site candidates will be considered at this time.