• Manage and oversee all merchandise pipeline activities post purchase order creation. This includes PO Sizing, PO Maintenance, ACT Changes and Receipts of all styles & purchase orders for GID throughout the product lifecycle
• Manage and oversee price management
• Responsible for gathering all Initial information from Brand OMS, Online Merchandising and Online Planning, and additional required information from Production and OFC Members.
• Responsible for timely and accurate reconciliation and report out of monthly receipts by Division to Online Merchandising and Online Planning Teams
• Complete complex analyses using data - when available - from multiple business partners
• College Degree
• 1-2 years direct or relative experience
• Knowledge of Prompt, Excel, Outlook, and Vista Plus software