Front End Developer Project - Candidate will spend 1-2 days in Kerrville, TX and then work from Austin office.
Dates: June 25 – October 19 (16-18 weeks)
Flexibility on end of timeframe needed
Looking for a well rounded freelance web coder who can work on-site with design files to slice and code images for emails and the web using HTML5/CSS3.
- Code emails and load them into the Responsys Marketing Software System (Email client)
- Working knowledge of Photoshop to slice images and optimize for coding
- Able to optimize web images for quick load time without losing picture quality
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS Media Queries
- Knowledge of Photoshop animation timeline to create simple GIFs for emails
- Experience working with WYSIWYG content blocks and Rich Text editors
- This position will load HTML/CSS code into our admin tool for our website (Weblinc is our website partner) and work with custom content blocks within this admin tool
- Excellent communication skills for working with designers and marketing team
- Must be a good at multitasking and being able to manage short timelines
- Mac environment
Our client is a family-owned company offering finely crafted jewelry designs in sterling silver, 14K and 18K yellow and white gold, and gemstones for women and men.
They are a vertically-integrated company, meaning they design, manufacture, market, and sell our own products. Additionally, to enhance the experience of shopping in their stores, they handle all graphics, photography, internal architecture, and furniture making in-house. Our client has five manufacturing plants—one each in Hondo, Fredericksburg, and Kerrville, Texas and two in Comfort, Texas. They offer over 1,100 designs and maintain some 14,000 separate jewelry items in our active product line, each originated by skilled artisans in the Texas Hill Country.