Are you looking to work with an innovative agency – who are smart, intelligent and thrive on the combination of design and experience to create truly unique work for their clients?
Our client is looking for a creative designer to join their team – you will be multidisciplinary in your skill set, with the ability to work across branding, print, product design, environment design, digital advertising and the rest of it!
You will work with like minded creatives and supported by a Creative Director on projects from concept through to production.
In this role you will contribute to the entire design process exploring new ways of creative output and be open to exploring your skills. It is important that each project is viewed uniquely and well considered design applied.
You will have a strong design aesthetic with the ability to work fast. Best practice in the studio is required, you will follow process and have excellent skills across the Adobe Suite – Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Highly skilled in Adobe suite
- 1-3 years experience in a Graphic Design position
- Manage own project workflow while coordinating with project teams and management on schedules, requirements, goals and assignments as needed
- Juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced, agency-like environment
- Excellent branding ability
- Guidelines and finished art experience
If you are looking for a role that will truly allow you to use your creative and design thinking – send your CV and work to Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details.