A Fortune 500 in San Francisco is searching for a Production Artist for a 3-4 month contract. The candidate’s main assignment is to create sliced pixel-perfect online assets and release files to production.; prep or modify existing emails and site assets; route files for approval; assist in digital needs for social media; and assist in digital needs for EU/UK market. This position reports to the Studio Manager.
• Digital PORTFOLIO required
• At least 1-3 years of design experience working within a design studio or agency.
• Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, including timely follow-up.
• Must be organized and able to prioritize, multi-task and meet concurrent deadlines as well as work independently through ambiguity.
• Acute attention to detail including pixel perfect layouts and the ability to follow graphic brand standards.
• BA/BFA in Graphic Design.
• Portfolio that demonstrates type skills.
• Eye for design / composition
• Team player