A large sports company in Baltimore, MD is searching for a Jr. Designer. the role is a 3-month contract with the chance to extend based on performance.
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, some knowledge in InDesign
• Exceptional attention to detail – will need to review design changes and make them (move a pocket, change this seam, open up this collar, etc).
• Fast, efficient, nimble. Comfortable working in a shifting and collaborative environment with a great deal of constructive feedback and input.
• Ability to learn new software quickly, and execute updates without assistance
• Making sketch/Bill of Materials updates to samples
This ideal candidate:
• Ability to navigate independently
• Minimal Directions – ability to shadow a team member and perform the actions after with minimal supervision