Our client - a one-stop shop for building + growing a company's digital presence - is looking to add a Senior UX/UI Designer to their team.
Reporting to the Website Creative Manager, you'll be hands-on from start > finish creating intuitive, purposeful digital designs that yield both strong user engagement and business results. Starting with the project briefing, you'll collaborate across Marketing + Development + Product teams to understand project goals, targeted outcomes, and timeline. Using a mix of design software and your innate imagination as primary tools, you'll then design and present wireframes, prototypes, layouts that dazzle and delight. Of course, it won't always be that linear: there will be multiple projects to manage at once, rounds of revisions, pivoting direction, mentoring junior talent - you know, the usual stuff.
What it is they're looking to see:
- 7+ years design experience within an agency or an in-house creative team.
- Note: Illustration and/or motion / interaction skills are a huge plus!
- Strong portfolio that marries creativity with functional design.
- Good-natured people who are crazy-talented. (Read: Egos need not apply.)
- Solid knowledge of UX principles with hands-on experience with Sketch and InVision.
Please include a link to your online portfolio in order to be considered.
We are looking for a Senior Web Designer to join our team of creative thinkers. You should be passionate about designing innovative, elegant, customer-focused visual experiences. You’re comfortable working independently and in collaboration with other designers. Reporting to the Website Creative Manager, you’ll work closely with project teams including product owners, optimization experts, marketers, copywriters, and engineers to create deliverables that push our brands forward and drive conversion.
What you’ll do:
- Craft design deliverables utilizing Sketch and Invision
- Create wireframes, annotations, and prototypes that represent interaction recommendations
- Produce detailed visuals and mockups
- Define problems and solve them using a coherent project strategy
- Work closely with development teams to ensure ideas can be brought to life
- Collaborate closely with project teams and stakeholders to create compelling design solutions for complex products or systems
- Play a leadership role in resolving unclear direction or unknown variables
- Think through UX challenges and create design solutions that can stand up to rigorous testing with a focus on aquisition
- Innovate and propose new ways to move our creative to the next level
Who you are:
- A Sketch, InVision, Illustrator, and Photoshop wizard
- A passionate designer with a proven ability to design useful digital experiences, honed through 4-8 years of professional experience
- Can collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce and evolve a design system / pattern library and implement designs into frameworks
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create dynamic advertising solutions
- Comfortable working independently with an acute attention to detail
- Take pride in communicating your design ideas and process clearly
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing and changing work environment
- A solid understanding of front-end development and technology
- Familiarity with designing for accessibility
- Agency experience or marketing background is preferred
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates interaction and visual design projects
- A sense of humor
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research, working with quantitative data)
- Solid experience in animation
- Strong illustration skills
We are more than graphic designers and visual experience experts—we’re a small-but-mighty team of uniquely talented, slightly nerdy, and highly creative individuals. If you think you’re the right fit, please apply and include a resume, cover letter, as well as a link to your portfolio. We’ll definitely notice a fun, well-written intro.
Burlington, Massachusetts, United States