Our client is looking for a solid Web Content Editor to join their team on a temporary basis!
The right candidate should have strong marketing oriented copywriting skills along with experience working in internet forums. In this role, the candidate will be working for an internal tools development team.
Start Date: as soon as the right fit is found
Duration: temporary assignment until12/31/2018
Hours: 40 hours / week
Location: Center City, Philadelphia
1. Collaborate across the design and sales teams to ensure the companies content are updated accurately with engaging content
2. Follow best practices when make customer facing updates to the companies website
3. Use and understand page templates and coinciding components
4. Accurately update internal ticketing system to ensure accurate reporting on requests
5. Participate in required QA of the companies websites
6. Participate in weekly meetings with development team to stay up to date on new web components and functionalities
7. Provide feedback on tools and processes to optimize team and workflow
3-6 years of prior professional experience in a similar or related role
Minimal PhotoShop experience is a plus
Experience with Lithium Community Software and Community Management preferred