The Media Supervisor role will manage media strategy, planning and execution of all client programs. The selected candidate will work in close partnership with our clients analytics and strategic planning teams to develop the programs that drive business outcomes for our clients.
- Work with our Account Team to create agendas for client and partner status calls, meetings
- Maintain communication with creative and technology teams throughout production process.
- Oversee development of RFPs and selection of media partners for media plans
- Work with internal programmatic team on best ad tech and programmatic solutions
- Manage the RFP and media partner negotiation processes with support from extended team
- Coordinate the creation, and presentation of the media strategy and media plan to client
- Oversee day-to-day client planning teams to develop media strategy and plans against client objectives
- Instill process and make sure checks and balances are in place for flawless media execution
- Maintain communication with media partners and client executional teams to produce custom programs and manage pre/post campaign studies
- Oversee processes for campaign launch, reporting, optimization and reconciliation and ensure that campaigns are QA’d and running properly
- Conduct ongoing assessments of campaign performance
- Ensure final reconciliation of all campaign activity including under delivery reconciliation, make goods, etc.
- Experience working within an integrated media team across digital and
- Knowledge of comScore
- Knowledge and expertise of ad serving and tracking platforms such as DCM, DS, etc.