- Manage multiple small to large scale web projects with varying deadlines; monitor day to day activities of each project and coordinating and completing projects within established time frame.
- Maintain backup and recovery mechanism for all sites.
- Manage all editorial content and develop all web pages; check all links and graphics to make sure they are working properly.
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards! (http://aquent.com/rewards/)
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, relevant experience required.
- Website development experience including graphical user interface programs, editing and overall web site maintenance.
- Knowledge of IIS. Internet Information Services. IIS supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, SMTP and NNTP.
- Must have knowledge of running mirrored websites and FTP. Must understand web application development with respect to object-oriented systems (particularly Java).
- Must be able to set and follow deadlines and self-manage projects.